Lots of the mums I often talk to, feel like their confidence has dipped or they’ve lost their identity after a career break or redundancy. Perhaps you are back at work and want more confidence in your career, career goals or career strategy. You might be thinking about promotion or a change of career or employer. Or you simply want to balance work, family and life more confidently.
Sometimes they don’t know what they want or they are feeling overwhelmed and stressed with a head full of chatter that’s getting in the way of working it out.
When you don’t know what you want, it’s hard to know what help to ask for. That’s what I specialise in: helping ambitious women like you get clear on what you really want then finding the confidence to go and do it! Especially if you work in professional services or technology, as that’s my background.
Whether ‘work’ means career or business, I can help you as part of a group or one-to-one, privately or in your organisation.
- Back to Work Essentials 15 Day Challenge – ticking off those ‘must do’ essentials in 15 easy steps (15 minutes each) in just 15 days (what’s more, this one is on me – yes it’s completely free; a great way to try me out).
- LinkedIn Confidence – if you just want the piece on fixing your LinkedIn profile to get noticed by potential employers or clients.
- Career Confidence – my signature 6 week course to help you get confident your career is right for you.
- The Confident Mother Experience – you know you want one-to-one attention to get clear on what you really want, then find the confidence to go and do it
- Leadership Confidence – a six month group leadership programme for ambitious women. By invitation only.
Let’s talk …
Not sure which is the best fit for you? If you know that you want that feeling of confidence and clarity but you also know that you need help, let’s talk to find out which option is the best fit for you. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
There’s absolutely no commitment but as an action-taker myself, I will encourage you to take action, whether that’s to work with me or to take a different first step.