Consultancy solutions for any of your learning and development project needs. Get in touch for an initial consultation.
Develop communities of practice, and help you adopt and embed Agile ways of working beyond IT.
Training & facilitation
Expert and experienced facilitator available for interactive face to face or live online delivery on a broad range of topics. Let’s work together to design, develop and deliver engaging and inspirational workshops that help you meet your charity’s purpose.
Previous topics include: Introducing Agile Ways of Working, Supporting Colleagues After Grief, Loss or Bereavement, Coaching Skills for Managers, Facilitation Skills Bootcamp, Foundation Project Management Skills and How to Support Your Working Carers.
Action learning sets
Action learning sets structured around a small group of around 5 to 8 peers who meet regularly over a fixed time period to identify and solve work challenges.
Digital content development
Purposeful Digital content whether that’s elearning or other resources to be hosted on your internal learning management system.
Design, develop and deliver coaching, management or leadership programmes, whether face to face, online or a blended approach.
Host round tables that give participants the invaluable opportunity to learn from and share experiences with peers in a safe and confidential space.
For when you need short term help – for example Agile delivery manager, start up or lead your L&D function, or support the procurement process of a 3rd party provider.
Want to work with me?
If you’d like to explore working with me, let’s have a conversation to explore your challenges and needs.
Projects I have worked on
Here is a selection of projects that I have worked on in recent months.
- Improved take-up of internal learning and development offer by designing and developing an online prospectus so that employees know exactly what’s on offer and how to book.
- Created and embedded a Community of Practice offering monthly shared learning experiences so that employees develop new skills and the organisation embeds Agile ways of working.
- Supported internal team to shortlist, evaluate, select and onboard 3rd party supplier so that the organisation can successfully deliver specialist training to employees.
- Design and development of data governance elearning content working closely with internal subject matter experts so that the organisation successfully rolls out the new data governance framework.
- Design, develop and deliver leadership accelerator programme for female talent so that the organisation strengthens employer brand among women in technology.
- Design, develop and deliver engaging team away days so that teams leave feeling motivated and inspired to do their best work.
- Facilitate workshop style meetings so that leaders and their teams are fully engaged and actively involved in the process which means that you increase innovation, connection and transformation.
- Agile delivery manager for 13 Agile squads; this included recruiting and training internal agile coaches, designing squad kickstart sessions and providing ongoing support to agile coaches and squad leads so that the Strategy team is empowered to deliver its open strategy recommendations.
- Design, develop and deliver a range of interactive and engaging workshops on a broad range of topics including project management lifecycle, storytelling with data, coaching skills for managers, supporting after grief, loss or bereavement and supporting carers in the workplace.
Want to find out more?
If you’d like to find out how you can work with me on similar projects, let’s have a conversation to explore your specific challenges and needs.