Coaching supports you to get where you want to be much more quickly than if you are left to your own devices. It is founded on the principle that we all have within what we need to move forward, but sometimes it needs a little coaxing.
I specialise in working with women who want to make strong confident decisions; with women who want to be more than “just” a mother. You may want to go back to work (full-time or part-time); you may be exploring alternative careers; you may be running or starting your own business; you may be struggling to make a big or scary decision; maybe you don’t know what you want. This is where I can help.
Imagine – in just a few weeks, you can be feeling confident and strong, making the right decisions for you and your family. You CAN go back to work or set up your own business AND you can do it on your terms. When you are not feeling trapped, scared or overwhelmed, think how much more energy you will have. How much more you can get done. You will make more confident decisions. Your stress levels will drop. You will enjoy being a mum and have more fun with your children.
My inner strength and confidence allows me to nurture and inspire you to make those life-changing decisions with confidence. My role is to help you figure out what you really want. I am an action taker and I know exactly how to help you overcome the confidence blocks and inertia that keep you stuck. I will be your catalyst – your agent for change. You can share your wildest dreams and toughest challenges in a safe and confidential environment, without judgement or repercussion. With me, you will learn to trust in the process so that ‘stuff’ happens.
Every session will be positive, proactive, personal and in the present, so that you take control of your life.
You might be thinking about coaching because you want to:
- reassert your identity outside motherhood
- go back to work with confidence but you are not sure where or how to start
- set up and run your own business that fits in with family
- identify positive strategies to manage the work life balance
- stop feeling scared, anxious and trapped by your lack of confidence
- find clarity and focus with a strong action plan on what to do next
- be a good parent to your children and maintain good relationship with your partner AND get the promotions you deserve
- make the right decisions for yourself and for your family
I can work with you wherever you are in the world (Chicago, Brussels, Geneva, Liverpool … ) over Skype. If you want to work face-to-face, we can do this in central London or Bromley.